Archive for the ‘Caffeine’ Category
It's called a BRAIN DUMP. And man, do I need one. So I'm spread out all over my office….chillin' on my couch doing some sorting, emailing, REM listening, and trying to figure out what's next to go on the list of "things Scott is doing that he shouldn't be doing."
So anyway…thought I'd share what's rattlin' around my noggin' right now along with some links worth checking out.
- Leaving on Wednesday for Catalyst Conference in Atlanta. Will you be there? I feel like I'm heading to a giant family reunion… Except I'm actually looking forward to it!
- How to write awesome headlines (So people will read your stuff)
- Free download of new song from Fellowship Church's new worship recording.
- Looking forward to speaking at this event in November. I've heard so many great things about this church!
- Really enjoying using this program for mind-mapping! I'm now using it for all sermon prep and project management.
- Just downloaded new Anberlin and Thievery Corporation. They're both great!
- Was recently asked to write an endorsement for Dave Gibbon's new book The Monkey and The Fish: Liquid Leadership for a Third Culture Church. Just received the manuscript and can't wait to read it! I really, really appreciate Dave's heart. Hoping his book messes me up a bit! Check out Dave's blog here.
- Oh yeah…. I'll be in Las Vegas for a couple of days next week. Any show and restaurant recommendations?
That's it……for now.
Back to it.
Here it is ladies and gentlemen! The “official” list of Starbucks stores that will be closing next year.
And WHY do I seem to be in such a good mood?
Because I’m in luck! Even though they are closing down 16 Chicagoland stores, NONE of my “regulars” are included.
Praise the Lord and pass the skim!
How about yours?
Download the list by clicking here. (.pdf)
P.S. Sorry to all of you who are losing your favorite Starbucks. Seriously…. That’s a bummer.
(HT: Mark Miller)
Honey Nut Cheerios
Honey BBQ Sauce
Honey and Oats Granola Bars
Honey Whole Wheat Bread
Honey and Ginseng Green Tea
Honey Dijon Chicken
But HONEY LATTE? C’mon…
This is exactly what went through my head five minutes ago when someone approached my table here at Starbucks to offer me a sample of their newest drink – a honey latte.
So here I am sipping it………..
Sip #1: "Hmmm…..not very good."
Sip #2: "Still not very good. The honey aftertaste is buggin’ me. This just isn’t right."
Sip #3: "Ok, no more. I’m done."
Is this why they’re getting rid of the almond syrup?
What’s next? Lemon Latte? Taco Latte?
Back to writing.