Last two years….. My top 5 favorite cities visited:
1. New York City (always)2. Bangkok3. Tokyo4. Los Angeles5. Washington DC
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, June 18th, 2008 at 11:19 am and is filed under Travel, What About You?.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback
from your own site.
Boulder! Fantastic food, great hiking, and amazing accommodations: http://www.thebradleyboulder.com/
1. Laguna Beach
2. Los Angeles
a close #6 was Grand Marais.
I’ll be in the Boston area for a week starting Friday, so I suspect that might make the top 5 by next week. Especially if I get to attend the NBA Championship parade!
1. New York City, NY
2. Minneapolis, MN
3. Miami, FL
4. Atlanta, GA
5. Sturgis, SD during the motorcyle rally.
I don’t get to travel that much – but where I have been that I love…..
1) Santa Rosa Beach, FL
3) Winston-Salem, NC (my future home)
4)Cupertino, CA (home of Apple! yeah baby!)
1. Cape Town, SA (SF vibe with San Diego weather-amazing city)
2. Cairo, Egypt: Cultural shocker. Great city with amazing history. Boat ride on the Nile and Camel ride in the desert. Lots of fun.
3. Seattle: In summer it may be the best city in America. Of course the coffee-enough said.
4. Austin: I live here…But I love it.
5. San Francisco: Kinda speaks for itself.
Really? You like LA and NYC more than DC? Not I.
1) Granada, Spain
2) Dublin, Ireland
3) London, England
4) Washington, DC
5) Boston, Massachusetts
1. New York City
2. New York City
3. Did I mention New York City?
4. Oahu, HI
3. Dallas, TX
Lick Skillet, IN
Jamaica, Walt Disney World, and Atlanta were… alright… if you like beauty, fun stuff, and civilization.
New York City – never get tired of it.
Key West, Florida – got away with my bride.
Vienna Austria – stunning.
Denison Texas. Pure sweetness!
Vienna, Austria (at Christmas!)
1. San diego
2. San Francisco
3. New York City
Oh wonderful wonderful Seattle… where those of us who love the ocean, but hate the sun and temperatures above 75 degrees can find refuge and coffee and bookshops and vintage finds and music and trolls under bridges…
Hmm….let me think
1. San Juan, PR
2. Boston, MA
3. New York City
4. Miami, FL
5. New Orleans, LA
1) MY NOW HOME FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE- PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
2) Dublin, Ireland
3) Athens, Greece
4) Boston, MA
5) New York, NY
Scott, you have to get some European cities on that top 5!
1. Monterrey, Mexico
2. Cooperstown, NY
3. Myrtle Beach
4. Washington DC
1. San Francisco, CA
2. San Diego, CA
3. San Jose, CA (lotta Sans!)
4. Marion, Indiana
5. Atlanta, GA
I’ve also gotten to go to Tokyo last year. What were you there for? I went with a missions organization called AsianAccess for a couple of weeks. I’m interested in Japanese missions so went to check that places out.
Also, Long Beach, California.
St louis, Missouri
Park City, UT
St Petersburg, Russia
Bar Harbor, Maine
Alamogordo, New Mexico
Frankfurt, Germany (ok, I probably shouldn’t have included this one since I left for the States @ 1 1/2, but the pics my parents had were great.
1) Brisbane, Australia
2) Dubai, United Arab Emirates (amazing!! go there and see the palm tree islands)
3) Florence, Italy
4) Orgun-E, Afghanistan (coolest 4-story mall in all of Afghnaistan haha)
5) Boston, MA – great city with awesome art/science museums
Laguna Beach, CA
What a wonderful world!
addis ababa, ethiopia
Okay for those of you who don’t know, as I would be heading into Kansas City around 4 a.m. on the 435 no matter what the temperature I would roll down both windows in the big truck and the smells of coffee and chocolate permeate the air. Some things I miss but have very fond memories. Beautiful skyline too just like Chicago.
1. St Paul, Minnesota
2. Milbank, South Dakota
3. Mayberry, North Carolina
4. Hazzard County, Georgia
5. HODGE CITY, IL.
New York City, NY
What, Tulsa wasn’t in anyone’s top 5?!
1. Maui, HI
2. San Fran, CA
3. Sarasota, FL
I wish i could add Seattle, London, Paris…but I can’t…yet.
1. Edinburgh, Scotland
3. Charleston, SC
5. Camden, Maine
1. Sydney, Australia
2. Chicago (in summer)
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.