Monday Morning from Wicker Park
It’s Monday morning and I’m kickin’ it at Filter in Wicker Park (I love WP btw). My eyes are tired and my body is moving SLOW. Looking forward to meeting up with Ben Arment and Jarrett & Jeanne Stevens in a little while. Hard to believe that STORY 2010 is already here.
Since I have way too much to say and not enough time to write it all I’m going to bullet a bunch of stuff…. Here we go.
- Had the privilege of interviewing Dawn Schiller at The Orchard this past weekend. If you’re not familiar with Dawn, you can learn more here. She has an incredible story. The audio is up and available for download here. See photos here.
- Who’s going to be at STORY later this week?
- Lots of stuff coming up this fall that I’m excited about. Will be in Minneapolis, Rockford, Atlanta, and…..I think that’s it for now.
- Enjoyed getting to know Mark Sayers last week. Mark is from Australia and has some good stuff to say.
- Celebrated the lives of two very dear people last week. Charlotte and Bruce…you’ll both be missed. Stirred my grief up a bit for my dad. October 12th will make six years since he passed away. Man…
That’s it….gotta run.