Posts Tagged ‘Charles Lee’
- Excited to read Charles Lee’s new book: Good Idea, Now What? Charles is a great thinker. Congrats friend!
- Love creative work environments. Here’s a look inside Yelp’s NYC Offices.
- Great quote by design legend, Paul Rand: “The role of the imagination is to create new meanings and to discover connections that, even if obvious, seem to escape detection. Imagination begins with intuition, not intellect.” (via)
- What does it mean to teach creativity? Every school in America should be having this conversation.
- But parents, let’s not wait for the schools… 12 Most Loving Ways to Spark Creativity In Your Child.
- Some newly released unpublished photos of Miles Davis. (BTW…have you purchased “Kind of Blue” yet? Best jazz album of all time.)
- A $23 Starbucks drink. Sounds awful…
- Love the Tribeca neighborhood in NYC. This penthouse on Duane Street isn’t bad either…
While reading the article, I was reminded of the excellent use of space and creative facade work I saw last week while visiting NewHope Church in LA where my friend Charles Lee serves as Lead Pastor. Here’s a photo of their space:
They did a great job of taking this small, plain, rectangular space and giving it a fresh, clean feel – which undoubtedly impacts the experience side for those gathering in the space. Great job NewHope!
Let’s be inspired by the curves!
PS – Gotta watch this time-lapse construction video of Cooper Union.
PSS – Also worth a look – Zahner’s showcase site: Hands of The Artists