Posts Tagged ‘starbucks’
An interview with Apple’s design guru, Sir Jonathan Ive.
Seth Godin’s list of books he says are worth reading.
This is interesting… Choosing the right cover for the New York Times Magazine.
I have no idea who this dude is, but dang….this is really cool. Jim LePage has done some cool work creating designs for each book of the Bible. Great work!
I love food trucks. I’ve gone out of my way to stop and enjoy the food truck scene in Austin, LA, Venice, Portland, NYC, and elsewhere. Here’s an article from Good.is: Why We Need Food Trucks In a Recession. I say bring on the food trucks! How about it Aurora??
- Excited to read Charles Lee’s new book: Good Idea, Now What? Charles is a great thinker. Congrats friend!
- Love creative work environments. Here’s a look inside Yelp’s NYC Offices.
- Great quote by design legend, Paul Rand: “The role of the imagination is to create new meanings and to discover connections that, even if obvious, seem to escape detection. Imagination begins with intuition, not intellect.” (via)
- What does it mean to teach creativity? Every school in America should be having this conversation.
- But parents, let’s not wait for the schools… 12 Most Loving Ways to Spark Creativity In Your Child.
- Some newly released unpublished photos of Miles Davis. (BTW…have you purchased “Kind of Blue” yet? Best jazz album of all time.)
- A $23 Starbucks drink. Sounds awful…
- Love the Tribeca neighborhood in NYC. This penthouse on Duane Street isn’t bad either…