Tuesday Morning A.D.D. Post
Aug 5, 2008
A LOT on my mind!!
- Back in my routine after 5 weeks off from teaching. The break was great and much needed, but I’m ready to dive back in!
- It’s crazy busy around The Orchard as we prepare for a HUGE weekend ahead – our BBQ & Baptism where we’ll baptize at least 120 people (probably more after the services this weekend…).
- I’m looking forward to speaking at MinistryCom coming up on September 18-19 in Oklahoma City. If you are involved in any “communication” aspect of your church, you should consider being there! It’s a one of a kind conference.
- There are some REALLY BIG things going on in my heart that I’m looking forward to sharing more about in the days ahead!
- My son, Alex, just turned 1. Holy smokes, did that go by fast, or what!?!!
That’s it. Gotta go. Picking up GIORDANO’S for our staff today!!